Length of Australian Awards Scholarships
- What are Australian Awards Scholarships?
- Objective of Australia Awards
- Australian Agency for International Development (AusAID)
- GRM International Pty Ltd (GRM)
- Eligibility Criteria for a Scholarship Application
- What are the English language requirements?
- What scholarships can I apply for and at which universities are these scholarships available?
- Length of scholarships
- Selection Process for Australia Awards
- University Placement and Visa Requirements
- Entitlements for Australia Award Awardees
- Scholarship Conditions
- Pre-Departure Briefing
- Information about other scholarships
Students on a long term award (Masters or PhD) are required to undertake full-time study for the entire duration of the Award. Australia Awards are not offered for part-time study. Awards are offered for the total period considered necessary for the student to achieve the qualification shown in the application form. This includes the period required for preparatory programs. In all cases, the scholarship initially offered will be for no more than two years for a Masters Degree and four years for a PhD. Short course awards normally require 8-12 weeks of full time study.
Once the offer of a scholarship has been made it is not possible to upgrade the level of study to a higher degree.
Students are expected to complete their course within the minimum time specified by the institution and outlined in their contract.